Kim Kardashian reveals her secret sexual: I was excited and I liked it

Reality TV star blew Kim Cardaichiyan the surprise unearthing the secret sex tape which was filmed with former boyfriend singer Ray Jay.
In an interview with the U.S. broadcaster "Tyra Punk" in the program and asked Kim to talk about the sex tape leaked her reply was reality star is "I do not want to talk about this."

But the skill of "Bank" Abt But Kim extracted from the secret filming this tape, which has spread widely beloved American star.

Kardashian says in justified to do sexual filming those moments with her ​​former lover: "This was a relationship with the baby three years ago, and I love him so much, and what we have done in our own lives, ours was private, and did not think at it Saserb".

When asked, "Why filmed sex tape?" Kim replied: "because I was" excited ", and I felt that I wanted it."
Next Post Previous Post