Miley Cyrus: cannabis is less harmful than alcohol

Raised new video clip for the young singer Miley Cyrus, which is titled "We Can not Stop" controversy and wide after being accused of promoting drug in her new song.
Cyrus defended in its dialogue with the magazine "Rolling Stone", saying: "I have sung with Snoop Dogg song called"
Ashtrays and Heartbreaks"and that people can understand them my position on smoking".
It continued: «I think that alcohol is more dangerous stages of marijuana, people may get angry to me to say that. I saw many people destroying their lives with alcohol, but had never seen it happen to cannabis users.
Although she did not authorized Ptnolhaa the lawn, but it expressed her happiness to the fact that cannabis legally in California: «when it is illegal then the risk rises. It's legal in California. So I'm happy to live in California, where you can become what you want.
As for being accused of promoting the drug 'Ecstasy pills or happiness in her new song' We Can not Stop »where talking about hanging out in a nightclub strip, Miley considered that the reason for the misunderstanding that is alien to her daughter in English.
Next Post Previous Post